Covid - 19 Update
We are optimistically planning to operate our Summer Camp program for 2021. Please know we will be monitoring & following all government mandated protocols. Please use our online registration link below to reserve your spot.
To ensure the safety of all who attend please view our new covid procedures & cancelation policy below.
MJM Riding School Team
Our camps are available for children ages 6 to 15. This is a structured program designed to build strong skills in riding, horsemanship and stable management.
The goal is not only to teach horseback riding in a fun-filled environment but also teaches the importance of safety when working with horses along with respect, responsibility and care towards fellow riders and horses.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: CLICK HERE
2021 Available Weeks
Week 1: July 5th - 9th Welcome to the Zoo
Week 2: July 12th - 16th The Wild West
Week 3: July 19th - 23rd 80's Dance Party
Week 4: July 26th - 30th Christmas in July
Week 5: August 3rd - 6th A Trip to Disney World
Week 6: August 9th - 13th Shark Week
Week 7: August 16th - 20th Movies Through The Ages
Week 8: August 23rd - 27th Spooktackular Halloween
Price & Payment
What Campers Need to Bring
What Campers Need to Wear
DAILY SCHEDULE UPDATING SOON TO REFLECT NEW COVID PROCEDURES WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE
|8:00 am to 9:00 am||Before Care|
|9:00 am to 9:30 am||Introduction, Rules, Divide into Groups & Games|
|9:30 am to 10:00 am||All Groups Groom & Tack Horses|
|10:00 am to 10:30 am||Group A Stable Management
Group B Snack Break & Stable Management
Group C Morning Ride
|10:30 am to 11:00 am||Group A Snack Break & Stable Management
Group B Morning Ride
Group C Snack Break and Stable Management
|11:00 am to 11:30 am||Group A Morning Ride
Group B Stable Management
Group C Stable Management
|11:30 am to 12:00 pm||All Groups Groom & Untack Horses|
|12:00 pm to 12:30 pm||Lunch Time|
|12:30 pm to 1:00 pm||All Groups Groom & Tack Horses|
|1:00 pm to 1:30 pm||Group A Afternoon Ride
Group B Craft
Group C Game
|1:30 pm to 2:00 pm||Group A Snack Break & Game
Group B Afternoon Ride
Group C Snack Break & Craft
|2:00 pm to 2:30 pm||Group A Craft
Group B Snack Break & Game
Group C Afternoon Ride
|2:30 pm to 3:00 pm||All Groups Groom & Untack Horses|
|3:00 pm to 4:00 pm||Group Games or Stable Management|
|4:00 pm to 5:00 pm||After Care|
A refund minus a $50.00 cancellation fee will be provided only if written notice via email of cancellation is provided two weeks prior to the first scheduled day of camp. If camp is cancelled by MJM Riding School a full refund will be provided.COVID-19We recognize that we are living in an ever changing world due to the current pandemic. We cannot admit children to camp who do not pass the Public Health Services COVID-19 screening. If a child registered for camp has a positive COVID-19 screen, there are several options available:
- You can attend your family physician’s office and obtain a medical note confirming that the camper does not have COVID. The camper will be permitted to attend camp again once they are symptom free for 24 hours with provision of this note.
- You can obtain a COVID-19 test through the City of Hamilton Public Health Services. The camper will be permitted to attend camp once they have a negative test result, and are symptom free for 24 hours.
- The camper can self isolate for 2 weeks, and can attend camp again after the 14 day isolation period.In the case of a positive COVID-19 screen through the week, we cannot offer a refund. In the case of a positive COVID-19 screen affecting future weeks camps, a credit for a later week or the following season will be held on your account.The COVID-19 screen is as follows:Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Have you or anyone you have been in close contact tested positive for COVID19 in the past 14 days?Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease in send of taste
- Unexplained fatigue
- Pink eye
- Runny nose/nasal congestion with unknown cause
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM: CLICK HERE