Fall/Winter 2018-2019 Dates TBD
Online entries will close the Wednesday before each show at 9 pm
Online entries completed before the closing date will waive the $20 administration fee.
- All disciplines are welcome.
- Food and beverages are available on site.
- Ribbons are given from 1st to 6th place in each class. A champion and reserve champion for each division shall receive a ribbon and a prize.
- New to our shows: Yearend awards! Please see points rules below
- Please register day of show for your class a maximum of 1 hour before you show.
- Online Entries are available here. Please see the entry form for all class listings and start times. Classes will start no earlier than their posted time.
- Online entries sent before the closing date waives the administration fee of $20.
- Online entries will be closed the Wednesday at 9pm before each show. You may still register for the show on the day of the show with a $20 administration fee.
- All participants must sign into the show office on show day to receive their number.
- All questions should be directed to the show management and their decisions will be final.
- There will be no charge for scratching, cancellations or changes made to classes/divisions.
- If there is inclement weather and any of the shows must be cancelled, there is a “rain/snow” date of Sunday March 11th. You will be notified of this as soon as possible on Facebook, email and our website.
Day of show registration: Please register for the show a maximum of 1 hour before your class begins!