COVID 19 UPDATE
We are excited to announce that we will be conservatively re-opening our program starting Monday May 25th with lessons pre-scheduled to Friday June 26th. Registration will be done via an online form.
We have new bio security protocols in place, full details can be found on our website, will be sent out via email & on social media. We will reassess lessons going forward from June 26th & will provide info with plenty of notice.
- Please note that we expect a higher than normal volume of emails & inquires. We will do our best to respond to everyone as quickly as possible. Please only send each inquiry once. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
- All lessons will be group lessons with a max of five riders. There will only be ONE group lesson running at a time to ensure enough distance between riders, spectators & staff
- All registration will be done via an online registration form, link is below. You will be signing up for a weekly spot, we are unable to accommodate drop ins or one time lessons. These lessons will happen weekly for five weeks between Monday May 25th to Friday June 26th
- Lesson costs are $35 tax included per one hour group lesson x 5 lessons for a total of $175.00 tax included
- Payment is due by Friday May 22nd. Please send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a credit on file, we can apply it to these lessons
- If you are a Part Boarder, please sign up for the corresponding amount of lessons per week per your contract (2 or 3) & contact us directly via email to discuss payment
- Instructors may vary, we appreciate your patience & understanding during this unprecedented time
To sign up for a weekly group lesson spot please use the
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
We sincerely thank everyone for your continued support
MJM Riding School Team