Our friendly and experienced staff maintain a clean, pleasant environment for you and your horse. Some of the highlights are:
- On-site staff, 24 hours a day
- 3-tier boarding packages available
- Full care service available
- Stalls are cleaned daily
- All disciplines are welcome
- Individual or group turn-out
- Indoor washracks with solariums
- Use your own veterinarian or ferrier
- Standard and custom feed programs
Contact us directly for full details.
Our part-board program runs on a month-to-month basis, with no long term commitment required.
The cost of part-boarding a horse will include lessons and “open” rides. Additional costs such as ferrier and veterinarian services are paid for by the English Riding Academy.
We offer a wide selection of horses on a first come, first serve basis.
To meet the horses and coaches, please contact us to set up an appointment.
You may also wish to inquire about horses for sale: 905•679•1284